Rising bank repossessions push up U.S. foreclosure activity in April

Lenders started the foreclosure process on 51,773 properties in April, down 3 percent from March. That was a 5 percent decline from the same period last year. A total of 46,777 properties were set for auction in April, down 8 percent from the prior month.


The contents of this article inc any associated images are2018 ©

Trending Auction News